File Manager in cPanel
Using File Manager
File Manager is a web interface that you can use to upload files to your website. You can also edit and manage those files using the file manager.
Get started by uploading a file.
- Login to cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- Select Web Root and Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you’d like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
- Click Browse (some web browsers will have Choose File instead).
- Select the file on your computer that you wish to upload.
- Once the file has been selected, it will automatically upload. You may select additional files while uploads are in progress.