Your Title Goes Here
If you’re seeing old links and missing certain styles (CSS) on your website from a recent change it’s because of WordPress storing domain names as data.
You can find a fix for this below.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the left-hand menu, go to Settings > General.
- In the WordPress Address (URL) field, enter the correct domain and path.
- In the Site Address (URL) field, enter the correct domain and path (usually the exact same as WordPress Address).
- Scroll down and click Save Changes.
You must log in to post a comment.